Warrior


Recorded this in early 2000. Back then I was using a Rocktron Taboo Artist (I'm not sure if it's discontinued) for this demo. A preamp with multiple guitar effects. It really sounds good and warm, unfortunately it doesn't sound "right" for this demo. It was quite bulky and a little bit heavy too. The expression pedal can be detached, if you decide not to use it. In my opinion it's one of the best preamp I've used, seriously!

Biggest "sins" I've made was to sell it. I was a broke back then. Sold off my Fender Stratocaster too. Well I can't turn back the time. For this demo Paul played his Fender Strat and I was playing my Gibson Studio. These two axes are a real deal. Paul programmed the drums using a Playstation1, I can't recalled what it was. Though the drum sounds crap, I think we were both happy. We make do with what we have. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment