Instrumental - Journey to Red Sea

For this demo I used East West Quantum Leap Silver (EWQL the cheapest version) for the strings, drums, others are from Garageband sound sample which is pretty good. The strings sound is awesome in my opinion. It’s warmth. No compression no equalizer used. This demo you are listening to is the “actual” sound sample. I’m still at the learning stage, so there are many area that need to be explore. I’m still in the experimentation stage. I’ve heard many good players/composers on youtube. Too many of them actually. They can really make the best out of it. As of now I own two orchestra softwares EWQL and Miroslav Philharmonik. Both are good in my opinion. There are too many softwares around. It’s getting better and better. I’m thinking of getting Garritan Personal Orchestra. I really have to save up. The reason is I’m in love with the Stradivari Violin. It sound so real. Here’s the link, hear for yourself, close your eyes if you can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVCU4oX3li4 
Anyway thanks for listening to my demo.

\m/          \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment