Instrumental - Dark Chamber

Here is another short instrumental that I composed a few weeks ago. The genre is rock symphony. I don’t do much tweaking for individual instruments. I played and programmed all instruments except for drum. I used loops. Most of the drum loops are great. A lot of versatility to suits your genre. You can edit the drum loop too. For this demo I used Garageband (super user friendly) Philharmonik Miroslav (Orchestra Instruments), Ik Multimedia (Ampeg SVX for Bass), Toontrack (Drumkit from Hell)

There are no guitar track for this demo, though some friends suggested I record it. Yeaaah I’m a guitar player, but at some point I don’t want to be associate with guitar, when it come to music composing. Just want to be different from my old self. I like orchestra music and i got inspired to write it my way (I don’t have any formal lesson on orchestration). I don’t have any preferences when it come to music, it doesn’t really matter who the composer is, so long the presentation / interpretation / expression of the music sounds good. So here’s my presentation to you. 

\m/            \m/ 
Change the setting from 240p to 480p

No comments:

Post a Comment